Monday 7 September 2015

New Year, New Start

Bright and early yesterday morning Alfie and I arrived at my newly selected patch and got started. The area I've chosen is a square of quiet country lanes amongst farmland, both arable and horsey. There's also an adjacent area of woodland with a fishing pond which I only found today and have decided to include in my patch to give us more variety.

First visit sightings are quite modest but I am quite rusty!

Blackbird, Bullfinch m & f, Carrion Crow, Chaffinch, Goldfinch, Fieldfare, Great Tit, House Sparrow, Jackdaw, Magpie, Mallard, Moorhen, Long-tailed Tit, Pheasant f, Red-legged Partridge lots, Rook, Sparrowhawk, Treecreeper, Woodpigeon, Wren and a Grey Squirrel.





Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.